China's 'ugliest' building actually ain't that bad. Ever heard of it? Of course you have! Heck, that's why you're here. It's the Beijing Tianzi Hotel, or Emperor Hotel, and it's located in Langfang, China. Here are some tips and how you get to it:
1. Take a train to Beijing South Station.
2. Take Subway Line 14 to Dawang Road.
3. Take Exit B. Turn right and walk down to the bus stops.
4. Take Bus 817. It cost 7RMB and takes around 40 minutes. By the way, it looks like a shuttle bus, not a city bus.
5. Get off at the bus stop directly after the Aeon Mall, which will be on the left.
6. From there it’s about a 20-minute walk. You'll need to head across the street and into this park/residential area. Or, taxis start at 6RMB in Langfang. If you get lost it’s just better to flag down a taxi and have a picture or address of the hotel ready.
7. On Apple Maps the Beijing Tianzi Hotel is called Yanjiao Tianzi Hotel. At the hotel, there is a sign showing that it’s called Emperor Hotel.
IMPORTANT: Many of the hotels in Langfang DO NOT accept foreigners. The Hopeful Business Hotel in Langfang accepts foreigners.
Travel Blogger. ESL Teacher. Optimistic Millennial Adventurer! -->