Planning on traveling to Harbin? Well, here’s my list of 12 items that you shouldn’t forget to bring when touring one of China’s coldest regions.
1. Cotton or wool ski-mask to cover your entire head except for your eyes.
2. Ushanka Hat (Russian-style hat with fur ear flags).
3. Thick face mask to cover your mouth if you don't have a ski-mask.
4. Gloves (You should probably bring thicker gloves and/warmer gloves if you're really sensitive to the cold.
5. Wool socks.
6. Jack Wolfskin type water-proof jacket.
7. Thermals to wear underneath your clothes.
8. Thermal top with turtle neck.
9. Sunglasses can help block the snow from your eyes when exploring the Harbin Ice & Snow World Festival.
10. Thermal/Insulated cup to keep hot liquids in at all times.
11. Snow boots (They're really cheap on Taobao!).
Am I missing something? Feel free to let me know in the comments section! OR...
CHECK OUT A VIDEO OF MY 4-DAY TRIP TO HARBIN IN FEBRUARY 2015!
Travel Blogger. ESL Teacher. Optimistic Millennial Adventurer! -->