China Expat & Travel Blogger. ATTRACTIONS & THINGS TO DO IN CHINA. See My Fun TRAVEL Adventures in China!
Planning on traveling to Harbin? Well, here’s my list of 12 items that you shouldn’t forget to bring when touring one of China’s coldest regions.
1. Cotton or wool ski-mask to cover your entire head except for your eyes.
2. Ushanka Hat (Russian-style hat with fur ear flags).
3. Thick face mask to cover your mouth if you don't have a ski-mask.
4. Gloves (You should probably bring thicker gloves and/warmer gloves if you're really sensitive to the cold.
5. Wool socks.
6. Jack Wolfskin type water-proof jacket.
7. Thermals to wear underneath your clothes.
8. Thermal top with turtle neck.
9. Sunglasses can help block the snow from your eyes when exploring the Harbin Ice & Snow World Festival.
10. Thermal/Insulated cup to keep hot liquids in at all times.
11. Snow boots (They're really cheap on Taobao!).
Am I missing something? Feel free to let me know in the comments section! OR...
CHECK OUT A VIDEO OF MY 4-DAY TRIP TO HARBIN IN FEBRUARY 2015!
MORE CHINA POSTS