No.26, Harbor Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong SAR
The office is open from 9:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00 from Monday to Friday.
It is closed on Hong Kong Public Holidays, which includes (as of 2012): JAN 1ST, JAN 23RD, JAN 24TH, JAN 25TH , APR 4TH, APR 6TH, APR 7TH, APR 9TH, MAY 1ST, JUN 23RD, JUL 2RD, OCT 1ST, OCT 2ND, OCT 23RD, DEC 25TH, DEC 26.TH.
Here are some things to remember when heading to the office:
1.Get there at the opening time. Rush hour is from 10:30-11:30 and 14:00-15:30.
2.Bring all of your documents, including the Immigration slip that you were given at the Airport.
*Note*: You should take copies of all the documents so that you may have them in your records.
2. 2 Colored Passport Sized Photos in front of a white background.
4. College/University Diploma
5. Certificate of Employment (Original & Stamped)
6. Letter of Recommendation (Original & Stamped)
7. Criminal Record Check
8. TEFL Certificate ( If Applicable)
9. Employment Contract From Your ESL Company
10. Your ESL Company's Business License and Work Permit Documents
*Note*: Please remember to keep all immigration papers given to you at the Airport. You’ll need them later when applying for your visa. Immigration will also attach a very small paper to your passport. You’ll need to keep this paper for your visa and return flight. DO NOT THROW IT AWAY.